Sunday 10 June 2012

Paintings a Day 175 and 176

It's been many days since I last posted a  painting.  However I have been faithfully painting them and so I have a backlog of paintings to post.  My very wise husband recommended to me that I post a couple a day until I'm caught up because he knows I have a tendency to look at the mountain of work ahead of me and promptly throw my hands up in despair.  So here I will post two days paintings and get on a roll of being consistent again.

The move has been crazy.  We managed to get out of the house on time with it all emptied and cleaned for the new owners.  We did this ourselves with the help of friends.  By "ourselves" I mean that we did not hire anyone or rent a truck.  With our minivan, our good friends' minivan and our trailer we got everything slotted away into one of two storage units and our new temporary abode in Richmond Hill.  Through the last week of this some of the kids and I got sick.  And in the time since then, w me have had at least two kids sick at all times until today when I think it was really only one and it was the last one who had held out from the germs the longest, finally succumbing to the swirl of viral or bacterial junk around her.

Day 176, Icicles, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Day 175, Sunrise, Nightfall, acrylic on canvas baord, 8"x10"


No comments:

Post a Comment