Saturday 19 May 2012

Painting a Day's 165-174

Well we have reached the point in this project that I wondered if I would come to where I get up in the morning and think "Ugh, I have to paint".  Some would argue that if I'm not feeling inspired or enjoying the process then I should consider letting it go, and with some things I might be tempted to do that, but I'm hanging on with grim determination right now that I will get to a point where I am once again happy to get up and paint in the morning.  And I will hopefully complete my year without missing any days.


Updrips, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Downdrips, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Untitled, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Cherry Blossoms, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


Refinery by Sunset, acrylic on canvas board, 9" 12"


Water, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


Boxes, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


Sunny Days, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


Distraction, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


Kaleidoscope, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment