Saturday 28 January 2012

Painting a Day 62

Today I officially enter my third month of painting.  We got up this morning very groggy after a few late nights and some not sleeping very well and almost decided to put off painting till later in the day as we had to leave the house with all the kids by 7:30 am.  It felt really weird to not paint first thing in the morning and I said as much to Geof.  Luckily Geof is a very foresightful man who prompted me to at least start one even if I had to finish it later in the day.  So this is what I got done in forty minutes or so.  at the time I didn't consider it finished.  However upon looking at it further when we got home and I considered adding to it, it seemed enough to convey the mood and the idea I was looking for.  I will explore this idea further one day on a much larger scale.

Curly Tree, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment