Monday 9 January 2012

P.A.D. Day 43

Day 43 and it's back to school after the holiday.  For us that means everyone has to be up and dressed and breakfasted, but luckily it doesn't mean we all have to be out the door at a certain time today.  As it is it's 8:45am and many of us are still in pyjamas!

It's been drawn to my attention that some people have had trouble posting comments to this blog.  When you have to go through the process select "Name/URL" as the easiest option and you don't have to actually put in a URL, just leave that part blank, and then type in the word that proves you're a human, not a computer pretending to be human.  For those who've had trouble, my sincere apologies!

Today's painting is not in my normal preferred colour range, but I thought I would try something different and a little out of my comfort zone.  Also I didn't want those colours in my paintbox to feel neglected.

Farm Fields at Sunset, acrylic on canvas board, 9" x 12"




No comments:

Post a Comment