Sunday 19 August 2012

Paintings a Day 262-265

So this batch of paintings brings us to the beginning of the last stretch of year, the final 100.  I have done 265 paintings over the past 265 days.  When I started out I had no idea if I was going to be able to keep it up, but it seems like it's working so far.  Now I don't want to jinx anything because we are going on a road trip this week, down to Washington DC and Atlanta.  With the seven kids.  In two cars.  It will be an adventure for sure!  So once again the posing of my paintings will be delayed for a couple of weeks, but I will be faithfully painting everyday, and Ill have lots to tell you all when we get back.

Sideways Glance, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Cerulean Circles, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



More Water, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"



Confused Scots, acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10"


No comments:

Post a Comment