Thursday 1 March 2012

Painting a Day 92, 93, 94, 95

Well here is a post to catch up on my backlog!  We went away to see dear friends in London and consequently my routine needed to change, however I managed to keep up with the painting a day DESPITE being struck by a nasty gastro bug in the middle of it all.  This was followed by the children gradually succumbing to the same bug, so far 4 out of 7 have been laid flat by it.  This has meant an exponential increases in the laundry load, and a significant reshuffling of plans for the week, but we are all basically okay and I think God in the midst of it that we live in an age of washing machines and that I don't have to wash it all by hand as they would have done in days gone by.  Really good to keep perspective on that.

So while these are not my most inspired paintings, they fulfill my personal requirement of filling a canvas with colour every day.  All are acrylic on canvas board, 8" x 10":

Day 92



Day 93



Day 94


Day 95


No comments:

Post a Comment